Here’s how you enable social media in your WordPress site in 5 minutes..
1. Go to Plugins-Add New Plugin and search for Crafty Social Buttons and press Install.
2. Go to Settings-Crafty Social Buttons to configure
3. The setup is very straight-forward
- Share Button – enables visitors to share your website images, pages, posts, etc. with others through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, email, Pinterest, etc. (up to 22 social services are supported). There are 8 types of attractive icon sets to choose from.
- Link Button – lets visitors link with your social media pages
- Share Count – shows number of shares that have been made
- Advanced Options – most users will not need to make any changes here, which are related to CSS, nofollow, and Post Type